SYNCHRONOUS TIMER – SERIES EM 2000
- Time delay is independent of normal voltage & temperature fluctuations
- Large knob operating on a linear scale makes time setting easy
- Set time is indicated by a fixed pointer of the setting knob.
- Time left for completion of cycle is indicated by red pointer
- Wiring is quicker and easier as terminals are in the front of the unit
- All part subjected to wear & tear are made of ‘Delrin’ which has high resistance to wear & tear and thus ensures longer life.