SG4 EXTENDED is a Type 4 safety light curtain, with finger and hand resolution, that perfectly combines easy of use with applicative flexibility, reliability and performance.
Totally zero dead zone and series connection of up to three units (cascade) are the distinctive characteristic of all models, from 300 mm to 1800 mm of height.
Integrated functions as total and partial muting, fixed and movable blanking guarantee full application coverage.
Configuration of functions and parameters can be set two ways:
- For common applications: Basic Configuration Mode (BCM) easy and fast with pushbuttons
- For more complex applications: Advanced Configuration Mode (ACM), with a Graphical User Interface (GUI) installed on a PC and connected through Ethernet
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Type 4
- 14 mm (finger) or 30 mm (hand)
- Compact dimensions (35 x 41 mm section)
- Zero dead zone
- Up to 20 m operating distance (7 m for 14 mm resolution)
- 300-1800 mm controlled height
- Basic Configuration Mode (BCM) through push-buttons
- Advanced Configuration Mode (ACM) through graphic user interface
- Cascade up to 3 units
- Integrated muting function
- Integrated fixed and floating blanking function
- Dongle (accessory) for:
– Configuration cloning
– Ethernet (Tcp/Ip connection)
– Remote monitoring
– Remote programming
– Error logging