SG-BWS Safety Units are ideal for safety systems that include S5, SL5 or S300 single beam sensors, as well as more complex systems, involving safety light curtains and muting sensors, due to their integrated functions and DIP switches.
SG-BWS-T4: control unit equipped with 16 clamps that can connect from 1 to 4 photocell couples of the S5-ST, SL5-ST, S300 series with OSSD safety outputs;
SG-BWS-T4-MT: control unit equipped with 48 clamps that can connect from 1 to 4 photocell couples of the S5-ST, SL5-ST, S300 series and concurrently with up to 2 safety light curtains equipped with safety outputs activated with two 230V relay.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SG-BWS-T4: monitors from 1 to 4 S5, SL5 or S300 photocell couples; 2 OSSD redundant safety outputs
- SG-BWS-T4-MT: monitors from 1 to 4 S5, SL5 or S300 photocell couples togheter with 2 safety light curtains; 2 NO redundant force guided relays outputs and 2 muting indicator outputs
- Compact dimensions: width SG-BWS-T4: 22,6 mm; width SG-BWS-T4-MT: 67,8 mm
- Extremely rapid and easy mounting, cabling and configuration thanks to spring loaded slide for DIN rail fastening, removable terminal clamps, and selection of functions through DIP switches
- Integrated safety functions: manual and automatic reset, EDM, T and L muting, Override
- Automatic assembling lines
- Palletizers and Depalletizers
- Protecting perimeter areas