The S100 series, with standard case dimensions of only 20x32x12 mm, sets a new benchmark for miniature photoelectric sensors with several distinctive features. The sensors offer four mounting holes, two threaded holes on the front side and two slotted holes on the back, making it a universal solution, suitable in all layouts and applications.
The installation of S100 photoelectric sensor is simple and fast because there are no trimmer or push-buttons to adjust, also guaranteeing an anti-tampering function.
All standard optic functions are available:
- Through beam at 12 m
- Retroreflective at 7 m and Polarized at 5,5 m and 3 m
- Diffuse proximity at 30 cm and 50 cm
- Fixed focus at 70 mm and Background suppression at 100 mm
All models are provided with M8 connector or 2m cable version, with either NPN or PNP outputs.
An external input can be used to select Light/Dark mode or even the distance in the Background Suppression model.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Packaging and packing machines
- Conveyor and sorting lines
- Warehousing and logistics plants