The new Matrix 450N high-end industrial 2D imager is designed for logistic applications.
Matrix 450N imager embeds the standard Matrix Series configuration software DL.Code (version 1.4.0). The DL.Code software tremendously improves the ease of setup and is intuitive for the user.
The Matrix 450N imager perfectly meets the requirements of both automated and manual material handling. It is a top performing 2D imager that has superior reading performance and is able to provide higher customer productivity with reduced labor costs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Top Performance: Through 5 million pixels captured 15 times in a second, the Matrix 450 imager enables a range of applications never before seen by a 2D imager. With the Matrix 450N imager, multiple reading attempts are no longer needed; the large area coverage in a single scan provides the highest throughput and maximum ease of use.
- Ideal on High Speed Applications: Because of the extraordinary acquisition rate at very high resolution and the strong illuminator, this imager is the perfect solution for high speed transportation on small and middle size conveyors. The ID-NET™ reader clustering allows the imager to effectively extend the reading area for single side and multi-side applications. Moreover the Packtrack™ capabilities provide for high speed applications with a minimum object gap of 50 mm / 1.9 inches increasing the total sorting throughput.
- Perfect for Manual Presentations: Continuous frame acquisition, no-flashing white illumination and colored spot indicators contribute to make the Matrix 450N imager the unprecedented solution for operator-attended applications, as a manual object presentation in overhead scanning mode or manual conveyor loading.
- Image Management: Captured images are stored in the imagers’ memory and optionally transferred to external supports through the integrated Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for further analysis.
Top Industrial Grade: No moving parts or rugged metal construction; has an IP65 enclosure rating and operating temperatures up to 50 ºC / 122 ºF and guarantees a long life cycle even in the harshest industrial environments.
- Transportation & Logistics
- Automated Sorting
- Manual Sorting
- Distribution and Retail
- Order Fulfillment and Verification
- Multimedia Sorting
- Reverse Logistics Process